Mercon Benefit Services
Mercon Benefit Services is the administrator of the Merit Contractors Association Benefit Plan.
Mercon staff provide a number of valuable services including:
- Enrolling individual employees and their dependents;
- Providing detailed benefit coverage information;
- Tracking the number of hours in employee Hour Bank accounts;
- Advising employees when their benefits commence and when coverage will lapse;
- Assisting employees with self-payment of premiums;
- Providing employees with assistance in completing claim forms and throughout the claim process; and
- Providing information about Merit Contractors Association's many affinity programs.
Mercon's experienced staff are your main point-of-contact when you have questions about your benefit plan.
Phone: 1.877.263.7266 (toll-free), or 780.455.5845 (Edmonton)
Phone lines are open 7:30 am to 4:30 pm (Mountain Time) Monday to Friday.